Your host will pick you up from the airport and drive you to your accommodation. Settle in your room, enjoy a cocktail, Lunch then unwind. In the evening, we will enjoy the city some live music and have dinner at a local spot.
We leave at 6 am for a five-hour road trip that will take you into the countryside of Senegal. We arrive at Fathala in the early afternoon; after settling in you can choose to have an African Spa Massages or take a Luxury Mangrove Scenic Trip
After breakfast, we will enjoy a Lion Adventure – a once in a lifetime experience –with the king of the jungle, Africa’s most majestic predator. Take the opportunity to accompany them on foot through their natural habitat.
Settle in to the Coco Ocean Resort & Spa, enjoy food, drinks by the pool, wander the beach relax, and watch the sunset. In the evening, depart the hotel to explore Seerekunda’s nightlife.
After breakfast we’ll head back to Dakar Senegal; with a stop at the Bandia Reserve for lunch and a Safari. In the evening will have dinner at a local beach restaurant.
Visit at the Island of Gorée, tour the Monument of African Renaissance, and other points of interests. This will be a full day wear something comfortable. In the evening, we’ll have a debrief with an African historian.
Last Full Day. Explore the Pink Lake and its beautiful sand dunes on ATV’s, take the afternoon to relax and do some last minutes shopping while exploring the streets of Dakar one last time.
The driver will pick you up from the hotel and take you to the airport.
Check your flight times.
- Round trip plane tickets
- Guided, local experiences
- Ground Transportation
- Meals as indicated
- Entry fees for excursions
- Airport Transfers
- Guide Fees
- A 10% deposit is required to reserve your trip.
- Deposits are refundable within 30 days from date of payment.
- Full balance is required no later than 30 days prior to your date of departure..
- Payments (not deposits) are refundable up to 60 days prior to departure.
- Your safety is our number one concern therefore, itinerary subject to change based on inclement weather, and local conditions.
- For questions contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.